Kitchen severely damaged by house fire in Skegness

Click to read the article in full.  

A kitchen was severely damaged and the remainder of the property suffered smoke damage as firefighters fought a house fire in Skegness caused by an electric hob being accidently left on.

Firefighters from Lincs Fire and Rescue tackled the blaze in Sandbeck Avenue, with crews from Skegness and Wainfleet fire stations putting out of the fire using one hose reel and two breathing apparatus.

The fire was caused by an electric hob being accidently left on for a considerable time and the heat source spreading to worktops. The smoke damage outside the kitchen was described as "moderate" but the kitchen was badly damaged.

Lincs Fire and Rescue tweeted: "@SkegnessFire & @FireWainfleet attended Sandbeck Ave, Skegness to a house fire. Severe damage by fire to kitchen & moderate damage by smoke to remainder of property. Extinguished using 2 Breathing Apparatus & 1 hose reel.

"Fire caused by electric

We are sharing news for link source - Lincolnshire Echo

All images and copyright remains with news source

 

Continue reading this article at the original source Here